• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Exhaust (Nytro)

stopdropanroll said:
SledFreak said:
What's an SB pipe?

Schmidt Brothers.

Like I said nothing wrong with this type of thing, its a standard business practice. GM dosen't MAKE all the parts they put in thier trucks.

No kidding... That is one of the reason why they went bankrupt. There quality has sucked in the last 10 years.

Sorry for the hijack...

sj said:
2008FxNytro said:
[What happen with him not being your dealer?

Just a couple personal reasons that i didnt care for with him. He is a good guy overall. Nice dealership, seems to have a lot of stuff in stock. Just didnt care for a couple things...

I bet he'd like to know about those little things that bothered you....he's a good guy and cares about people being happy...you should let him know...maybe he can fix it..[/quote]

I know hes a good guy. i used him all last year as my dealer if i needed to get stuff. spent some money down there

2008 Fx Nytro,
Let me ask you a question, How long have you known Aaron? For those of us who do know him, which I do not think you do, know that he built his company from the ground up and prides himself on customer service and hard work.

If you did know him you would know that it took him three years to come out with his first silencer and since has put his name and reputation on the line and created and exceptional product and dealership that has one of the best reputations for aftermarket products and service for Yamaha in the CNY area. Just read the threads.

Dont be "that guy" who did not get along with him and say his product is made or developed by someone else because that is just not true. You have the right to voice your opinion here but get the facts straight before you go out and make acusations like that because it makes you look like a fool especially on a forum this big. Those of us that do use Aaron and have his products... well... the proof is already out there.

This topic is about exhausts... Bashing is not good for anyone. I think maybe the mods should lock this post and if someone wants to start a new one, then so be it..

jedwards89 said:
2008 Fx Nytro,
Let me ask you a question, How long have you known Aaron? For those of us who do know him, which I do not think you do, know that he built his company from the ground up and prides himself on customer service and hard work.

If you did know him you would know that it took him three years to come out with his first silencer and since has put his name and reputation on the line and created and exceptional product and dealership that has one of the best reputations for aftermarket products and service for Yamaha in the CNY area. Just read the threads.

Dont be "that guy" who did not get along with him and say his product is made or developed by someone else because that is just not true. You have the right to voice your opinion here but get the facts straight before you go out and make acusations like that because it makes you look like a fool especially on a forum this big. Those of us that do use Aaron and have his products... well... the proof is already out there.

PM sent...

why not just continue on and get back to the topic instead of invloving the mods..its easier...after all, we are adults.

No worries and it was not my intent to bash, but I think Aaron makes an exceptional product. Excell all the way.

Back