• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What/who is the nytro made for??

Pat the Rat,

I had my first ride on my Nytro xtx this weekend. The stand up ergo on the Nytro is just as good as the phazer. I found my phazer riding style worked well on the Nytro.

At slow speeds the steering effort required for the Nytro is definitely greater than for the Phazer.

The extra power with the Nytro is very addictive.

its actually for my wife and she really loves the fact that she can stand up when the going gets rough,but our trails are mainly railbeds and logging roads,dont want to get another phazer,i want,eh,i mean she wants something different,i'm on a vector and i love it but she doesnt care for it

my `09 RTX was set for snocross when I bought it from the dealer. It was tough to ride any distance on the trails (and I am an old man - or so it feels). I made a few adjustments from reading the great info on this site and now it is a fabulous trail rider!

Back