• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What's This For on XTX?

Throttle Jockey said:
08's were not prewired, BUT 09's are prewired for the accesory plug, just get a plug if you want one and hook it up and you're good to go. just plug it in to the white connector (pigtail) kinda below that opening.
I was just going to say,Mine is not pre wired!

12V accessory plug

hey guys, I installed the 12V outlet on my Nytro XTX the other night and wanted to let you guys know that JR Graham sells the adapter to go from the 12V plug to the RCA plug. Part #621200 ($6.27). I called them this morning and confirmed this setup. I should see it on Monday. Beats having to cut your RCA end off your visor cord and wire it into the Yamaha 12V plug end.

Re: 12V accessory plug

NytroXTX said:
hey guys, I installed the 12V outlet on my Nytro XTX the other night and wanted to let you guys know that JR Graham sells the adapter to go from the 12V plug to the RCA plug. Part #621200 ($6.27). I called them this morning and confirmed this setup. I should see it on Monday. Beats having to cut your RCA end off your visor cord and wire it into the Yamaha 12V plug end.

Do you have a link to JR Graham?

Never mind, found it:

http://www.jrgraham.com/

http://www.jrgraham.com/jrgc/hsrun.exe/ ... tCatSearch

Here's what the adaptor looks like:

IMG_3672.jpg

IMG_3673.jpg

IMG_3674.jpg

12V - RCA adapter

well, after using the adapter for only 2 rides, the RCA end broke off! What I thought was a good idea turned out to be a piece of junk. It would of been better if it would of had a pig tail on the RCA end instead of rigid mount. I ended up using the Yamaha DC plug and putting my own pig tail RCA end on.

For my heated shield I wired it directly to battery with its own fuse and ty wrapped the cable up the brake cable and dangle the RCA connector at the left side of the bars. also the aftermarket 12v dash adapter I also installed has a twist to unlock feature so the 12v socket plug won't vibrate loose like the factory ones.

Back