• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WHo is disappointed with the first release?

Fort Mac said:
Yamahnator said:
Fort Mac said:
Ok so lots of people mad at Fort Mac....

Couple of points.....I ride off trail, not on one...perhaps this sled is a lets go fast down a river or on a groomed trail...to me....yawn...boring...

So I was disappointed!!!!

Like I explained before...I want to be able to outmark the xp stock to stock, not race it down a frozen creek and hear my teeth chatter....I do not want to drop another 2500 bucks out of the gate to get it to compete...or even come within 15ft of the xp on the hills....which is what I see right now....so hence the reason I am disappointed.....

Not sure exactly how you're making this determination on a sled you haven't even ridden? Outmark which xp? The 600? the 800? It is what it is, a crossover. It's not a mountain sled, it's not a trail sled. It's a little of both. It's meant to compete with 600-700's. It's meant to be mannered will for the trail, but still have the larger footprint for crossover boondocking. All in an awesome chassis. What exactly were you hoping for?

If you're just mad that they haven't released the other 09 info yet then I don't think anyone can help you.

If you had read the previous pages...I have rode both the xp and the Nytro...and had my....handed to my by the xp

Once again... Which XP?

Back