• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Zbroz New front end installed!

LSXM3 is running a Skinz Concept front end this year. See his "Not another build thread, build thread" in the mountain section.

How did this kit actually perform on the trail other than stock? I'll be doing more trail than any with my 144. And need to know if the 40" or 43" is my better option thanks

rlcofmn said:
LSXM3 is running a Skinz Concept front end this year. See his "Not another build thread, build thread" in the mountain section.
ps Ricky i love that front end out west, now time for boost!

Wesmoon said:
How did this kit actually perform on the trail other than stock? I'll be doing more trail than any with my 144. And need to know if the 40" or 43" is my better option thanks

For trail riding i loved LOVED the 43" z bros front end but out west the skinz setup at 39" wide is untouchable, if i build a trail sled again it will have a zbroz set up on it again but for now i am sticking with powder riding as my new thing!

I have the z bros 43+1 kit on my 128" nytro and it is night and day. No ski lift, sits flatter, feels much more stable between that and my razor skis. This thing corners, feels confident in the straight and takes that overhead tipy feel the nytro had away. Love the fit, quality, and ride. I upgraded to the strong helm joints FYI.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 114
LSXM3 said:
rlcofmn said:
ps Ricky i love that front end out west, now time for boost!

Wesmoon said:

For trail riding i loved LOVED the 43" z bros front end but out west the skinz setup at 39" wide is untouchable, if i build a trail sled again it will have a zbroz set up on it again but for now i am sticking with powder riding as my new thing!

Turbo's are Fun :-o glad you had a good trip.

You need to ride a 42" Skinz front end to get a real comparison to your 43" z broz. The Skinz front end destroys the trail as well as the backcountry.

My buddy has the Zbros 43" with the Exit shocks. the handleing is awsome. He has had some very troubling quality issues with the ball joints. both had sheared off. he was very lucky both times, as they broke at slow speeds. If they had broke 10 seconds earlier at 70+mph. I would hate to pull up on that scene. top inside mounting bold came out the previous season also. He's a loctite freak so take it for what it's worth.

Back