• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What's This For on XTX?

Nice Rumble

Expert
Is this for a 12V DC accessory port? Is there a connector all ready wired for this?

IMG_3221.jpg

Will this fit? It's from the Venture GT.

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/produ ... etail.aspx

yes, but nytros aren't pre-wired so you have to cut the connector and wire it in, at least that's what my dealer told me. I bought one but haven't gotten around to it yet.Probably wire right to the battery
:rocks:

It was my understanding that the Nytro's were all prewired. At least for 09'. I asked when I ordered as the spec shows the 12V acess. as being optional. I said do I need to request it have the plug and they said no, just order the plug from the acess. Well I've got it and the sled, I'll be finding out tonight. Let you know.

08's were not prewired, BUT 09's are prewired for the accesory plug, just get a plug if you want one and hook it up and you're good to go. just plug it in to the white connector (pigtail) kinda below that opening.

just did mine yesterday. The whole kit is available from the dealer. and the mating plug is right below it by the frame. no cutting of wires or anything. 10 minute job and you got a 12v power sorce. kit was like 45.00 and the 12v plug in converter so I can plug in my heated shield was 24.99. kind of spendy but a very neat clean install so who cares.

so much for 10 min job. mounted in the hole plugged into white connector (took off white cap) plugged in and no power at the plug :o|
even turned sled on nothing. tried plugging it in couple more times nothing. any ideas? is the plug hot all the time ?

fixed!!!
It was bad fuse. small black box located right under reverse handle.
plug works now thanks for the help ps2003
:rocks:

Back