• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Aem wideband module Hurricane/Td

Axelqvist

Country
Sweden
Snowmobile
Sidewinder btx 153 -19
Hello!

I want to monitor afr values on gauge, i have Hurricane bundle with cluster flash.
Is the aem wideband module same for both Hurricane and Td?

on the right side of factory gage you should be able to open a AFR display, i have AFR and BOOST on my right side and rpm on left.... dont really care about MPH on fACT gage because REAL mph # is on my Garmin GPS.

What is the target value you are looking to see? What is a good range? What is too high/low? thanks

Hello!
Kit has arrived. Do you need to do anything special or is it just to mount the parts?
My french is no good, this note was in the box.

Attachments

• 447A72BB-21B6-4923-B8FF-73CE3806134F.jpeg
    447A72BB-21B6-4923-B8FF-73CE3806134F.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 32
I'll need to order one. With Christmas being so close, was going to wait.
May find one under the tree. Idk.
Guys, is it hard for you to view afr's using factory gauge, especially at speed,
Or how does that work?

I'll need to order one. With Christmas being so close, was going to wait.
May find one under the tree. Idk.
Guys, is it hard for you to view afr's using factory gauge, especially at speed,
Or how does that work?

I find trying to see anything on the gauge quite worthless, maybe its me, but you cant see anything at speed when on the gas ripping down the trail. I put my phone right in front of me on the center of my handlebars for IAT and water temps more than anything, and run the left side large as a tach, not that it means anything anyway. It's only a flash from a split second in time that may or may not be relevant with a spike. Relying on the gauge is not the thing to do, for certain. And the RPM recall of course is a complete waste of time.

Data logging, data logging, data logging! Thats where it is at and the only real way to know what is really happening along with the live data as you ride, I wouldn't even need the factory dash except for the fuel gauge. I just don't care about it. I don't understand why people don't turn logging on and use it with the flasher. The cost is minimal and the ONLY way to know what's going on and what's happening over time. Trying to look at the worthless gauge could cause an accident at speed and the info you get off it isn't accurate anyway, you'll see this if you have data logging active. When you think you may be over revving, you could very well be under revving and visa versa. The gauge is so worthless in this regard. If you are going to look at something, at least put the phone or iPad in front of you and look at the live data if you can keep up with that even. At least you can see more important items easily enough unlike the gauge. If my sled is running, its logging all the time.

100% agree on data logging. I just like the confidence it gives knowing everything is where it should be. It's also fun to look back at runs as you change performance parts. This year I couldn't remember where I left off for clutching so I just looked back at the last few runs from last year to see. Pair that with a dragy and it's pretty fun.

I find trying to see anything on the gauge quite worthless, maybe its me, but you cant see anything at speed when on the gas ripping down the trail. I put my phone right in front of me on the center of my handlebars for IAT and water temps more than anything, and run the left side large as a tach, not that it means anything anyway. It's only a flash from a split second in time that may or may not be relevant with a spike. Relying on the gauge is not the thing to do, for certain. And the RPM recall of course is a complete waste of time.

Data logging, data logging, data logging! Thats where it is at and the only real way to know what is really happening along with the live data as you ride, I wouldn't even need the factory dash except for the fuel gauge. I just don't care about it. I don't understand why people don't turn logging on and use it with the flasher. The cost is minimal and the ONLY way to know what's going on and what's happening over time. Trying to look at the worthless gauge could cause an accident at speed and the info you get off it isn't accurate anyway, you'll see this if you have data logging active. When you think you may be over revving, you could very well be under revving and visa versa. The gauge is so worthless in this regard. If you are going to look at something, at least put the phone or iPad in front of you and look at the live data if you can keep up with that even. At least you can see more important items easily enough unlike the gauge. If my sled is running, its logging all the time.

Damnit, Mike! Give me a chance to breathe. For God's sake it's Dec, 50° outside with no snow on the ground and you guys have the list from hell, get this JT, gonna need that JT.
Where's my pill?!?! Hahaha...$***
At times, I feel like Linus from the peanuts.....I'm coming, Charlie Brown.

Just get out the wallet. Its only money and you cant take it with you.

I get it though, I'm setting up my 23 and getting everything installed on it I had on the 17. Uffda, I put money in the 17 every year and you don't realize all the stuff you added over the years till you need to do it again...

Right on.... congratulations! The swap shouldn't take to long, you'll be back in business in no time. With P.S. to boot.
Been thinking about P.S. over the summer....maybe get a deal on something used, when the time comes.

BTW, what model did you end up with?

Back