• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

APEX08 vs NYTRO08 vid

Wheres my prize for mention this link, :jump: four new spark plugs or a cap would be great.

Nice to see a voice from the manufacturer here!

Its all in how the races look on film and the distance.

I can tell you when we were there racing the nytro pulled holeshot after holeshot on the apex and it took the apex a LONG time to catch it in the neighborhood of at least 2000' to make the distance back up the nytro jumped on it out of the gate.

Thanks for the reply CR,I was surprised that it took so long for somebody to mention this link on TY.When are you guys arriving with the 08 sleds here in newfoundland?

Attachments

• winter 07 2 007.jpg
    winter 07 2 007.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 134
low slung said:
Thanks for the reply CR,I was surprised that it took so long for somebody to mention this link on TY.When are you guys arriving with the 08 sleds here in newfoundland?

yeah me to! Big thanks goes out to Tom and the admins for the support!
I'm kinda surprised no one has posted about the vid clip I linked to yesterday also. It's kind cool, different angle.

We will be heading your way with the new sleds soon as we're done with the Big 4 OE Tour which is now underway working west to east. I'll post some details when I get 'em. ;)! cr

Yamaha Sled Talk Blog said:
low slung said:

yeah me to! Big thanks goes out to Tom and the admins for the support!
I'm kinda surprised no one has posted about the vid clip I linked to yesterday also. It's kind cool, different angle.

We will be heading your way with the new sleds soon as we're done with the Big 4 OE Tour which is now underway working west to east. I'll post some details when I get 'em. ;)! cr

Any chance of making a stop in Winnipeg?

Hey guys, check it out if you haven't already. It gives a different perspective on the speed these machine goes. It's a camera mounted on the front of the FX Nitro pointing backwards at the driver.

http://www.yamaha-motor.ca/display.php?idx=2522&model=2160&group=S&

That's a cool vid, just wondering how they were able to mount a camera to the sled and shoot so steady ? Most impressive thing is that sled looks like it rips along pretty good to me ! ;)!

I myself like what I see. My first time on a sled I said "whoa, I'm cruiseing, I must be doing..." looked down "30!?!". For some of us, theres a certain speed barrier and we don't want to cross it. I liked what I saw ie low end and mid range on a smaller sled. The fact that it will do it next to an apex is what I want.

Its seems alot along the lines of my buddys rev, but in a 4 stroke, which is a breaking point for me. I will not go two stroke again (current machine is a AC 500ZL).

Phatboyc said:

Hey guys, check it out if you haven't already. It gives a different perspective on the speed these machine goes. It's a camera mounted on the front of the FX Nitro pointing backwards at the driver.

http://www.yamaha-motor.ca/display.php?idx=2522&model=2160&group=S&

DAMN. I watched it twice in a row....looks like it rips. Loved watching the scenery blur by....I hate being an internet racer. :o|

I'ii buy one FX Nytro RTX or MTX. I've not decided yet. But Nyto for sure. Had a RS Venture TF for 2 yrs now. I'am really satisfied with yamaha. The best, as always when it comes to durability and finish.

Back