• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Earth X battery

justin1620

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2018 Sidewinder LTX DX
2017 Sidewinder LTX SE
1999 SRX 700
1998 SRX 700
2005 Arctic Cat F7
WEBSITE
www.rustymyers.com
I’m looking to buy a earth x battery for my sidewinder in Canada….anybody have info where to purchase in Canada?

Hurricane usually stocks them

I bought mine online in 2017 for my viper and bin in my winder since new and my Sea-Doo boat in the summer. Great battery!

I bought another Shorai, but had interest in the EarthX, have you seen these? Someone bought one here and I really like the looks of it and the price.

Looks like a very nice lightweight battery.

I bought another Shorai, but had interest in the EarthX, have you seen these? Someone bought one here and I really like the looks of it and the price.

Which model?

I’m looking to buy a earth x battery for my sidewinder in Canada….anybody have info where to purchase in Canada?
I get my Earthx batteries from Motorcycle innovations in Canada...fast shipping and price is what it is.
I have had excellent luck with Earthx batteries in all my sleds since they were first released.
Having said that...I am a fan of Noco chargers and I would not hesitate to try their lithium ion battery available on Amazon...the price point looks pretty good.

i now have 2 NLP20 as i stated on earlier post, this company is noted to also have the best booster packs as well

Running earth X batteries on two different sleds. Both start in below zero temps.. I have a charger hooked up to them when not in use.. Even in cold temps up north at cabin charger is on when sled is parked

I have a brand new one, Earth X ETZ14C, if any fellow Canadians wants to try it. 350$ CAD

Wonder about BMS in cold weather in that one?

Wonder about BMS in cold weather in that one?

God god no, don't use this NOCO battery in the cold!!!

This guy drug up this OLD POSTING to try and sell a battery. This post was prior to all of us knowing that these NOCO batteries had cold weather shutdown on them max rolpf found out the hard way after this posting.

I used a NOCO in the motorcycle however with great success.

Back