• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

EVO Nytro Performance ECU Reflash!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
I installed and tested this re-flash on my 2009 Nytro XTX with 1.75 track and I was pleasantly surprised to gain a solid 4 mph on top end. With several mods installed currently on the sled the flash still made a difference... I am sure it would make more of a difference in the entire power range on a stock Nytro but I only saw top end gains on mine. My first few runs were with stock ECU and my Dyno Jet Ignition Modules set the way I liked it. The sled ran strong as expected. Then I removed the ignition module and popped on the EVO Flashed ECU and it pulled more top speed on every pass.

http://www.evopowersports.com/NYTRO-Performance-ECU-Flash-6-1/dp/B00IHFK37A

Product Details
The tune is for 91 Octane fuel only and has both revised timing and fueling which adds approximately 6.1 hp and outstanding throttle response. The tune was developed for sleds that already have a free flowing aftermarket exhaust.

• Adds 6.1 HP through revised timing and fueling
  • 91 Octane required

website is saying you need after market exhaust system

I put the EVO performance flash on my stock Nytro and you would not believe how it woke it up! All I have done to mine is a different helix and secondary spring. Trust me....the EVO flash works! Not only that but I have handwarmers again.

Stock airbox....only change I have done since I bought it new is a helix and secondary spring change along with the EVO flash and the thing is a rocket! Trust me it hangs with a Viper OSP turbo till 65mph and isn't too far behind at 1000 feet

I will find the thread that I was adding all my info too. From memory I remember the Nytro speedo reading 113-114mph and a run of 105.1mph GPS.

http://www.ty4stroke.com/threads/evolution-powersports-viper-reflash-update.130987/page-2

Read from page 2 on as I talked a lot about how the Nytro performance flash really woke up my stock Nytro.

I posted this in the Viper thread because if EVO could do to the Viper what they did to the Nytro....my god! A lot of Viper owners would be much happier. Shows some mph's and other members comments that rode my Nytro after the performance flash.

I would say 4-5 mph gain on top end.....but the Nytro really woke up on the bottom to mid range.

Back