• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Generation TTX

wha ae the part number for all the olhins shocks on your ttx, I would like to find these

I have no idea. The TTX is sold like this in Sweden with the Öhlins TTX. Maybe if you contact Öhlins they can answer your question.

According to my local sled store the price for a Öhlins TTX kit is 4700 USD. So it seems you can buy them to add to a normal XTX.

Correct me if I'm wrong but as I have heard the TTX arrives to the dealer as a XTX and the dealer changes to the Öhlins. That is why for example Yamaha Center (excuse me for swearing) has lots of XTX shocks for sale.

Correct me if I'm wrong but as I have heard the TTX arrives to the dealer as a XTX and the dealer changes to the Öhlins. That is why for example Yamaha Center (excuse me for swearing) has lots of XTX shocks for sale.
Yes, it could be like that. I don't know. The only thing that is the difference between the TTX and the XTX is the shocks and a couple of stickers.

At least the above mentioned dealer sells XTX shocks for a ok price and they are stored in Öhlins boxes (probably the box the TTX shocks came in).

IMG_20140317_154801.jpg
The scandinavian dealers change the shocks,the track and the grafics.I think it has different riser too??I got my shocks from a Nytro XTX 2014,and payed 2000NKR.They had a load of them :yam:

I got my OFT rollover valve today. Have taken off the covers on the sled now and will mount it today. Splendid manual comes with this kit.
Bought myself a new camera yesterday for shooting this season sledmovie :)

Now the valve is installed and everything works fine. One thing thou that didn't good as the manual stated: The tether had no "adapter" for the OEM bar. The manual states that one such thing should come along with the package, but didn't. I fixed thou, I had one thing that worked in my garage, so the tether is anchored rock solid to the steering bar right now.
For the LED I just exchanged one of the plastic rivets with the LED holder as shown in the picture. That way I didn't have to drill in any panel. Started up the sled and tried the tether and it works fine.
You can hear the valve activate when you pull the tether.

20141112_212306_resized.jpg

I wanted the TTX ohlins for the front of my Nytro but they were way to expensive. I did buy Elka stage 5 and they are awesome. I also have Ohlins for the rear of my extended RTXSE

Still too little snow out here to really try the shocks. Just cold weather and just a small amount of snow.
Bought myself a Tekvest today. I do not want to get too hurt this season, so I got from a store in the store. It's true that they are a bit bigger in size. I got one in the medium size, and I'm not considered to be a dwarf.

96-203-0_11844.jpg

Last edited:

Back