• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Generation TTX

I had my reverse lever freeze up once on me, I spray it once in a while now with rust check and it has never frozen up since. I also spray the inside of the tunnel with rust check, helps keep ice build up to a minimum.

DSC_0315-web.jpg

I had my reverse lever freeze up once on me, I spray it once in a while now with rust check and it has never frozen up since. I also spray the inside of the tunnel with rust check, helps keep ice build up to a minimum.

I took a can of WD40 and sprayed the lever and moved it around a lot. No problem with the freezing now. I hope it will keep the moisture away so it wont freeze over in cold weather. To spray the tunnel I have to wait for the temperature to rise, but I don't want that.

Weldion - Thanks for posting your experience with the LED lights - glad to hear they are working out for you. I was thinking about going that route but Nick B introduced the angel eyes to me and I think I'm going to go that route now...

Weldion - Thanks for posting your experience with the LED lights - glad to hear they are working out for you. I was thinking about going that route but Nick B introduced the angel eyes to me and I think I'm going to go that route now...

I prefer the LED in front of the HID. The beam pattern is much nicer with the LED comparing to the HID in the Phazer. So thumbs up for the LED.

Is your comparison based on the bulbs alone or did you install the whole HID projector in the phazer?

Is your comparison based on the bulbs alone or did you install the whole HID projector in the phazer?

Just the ordinary install in the original head light. No modification, just the H4 bulb install in the head light. So with that I prefer the LED.

theres a complete set of these shocks for sale on ebay a the moment

Even thou it's snowing a lot right now it's time to put the sled away. Not so much riding due to bad conditions this winter. I moved it from my sled shed today in to my workshop to do a complete service.
Will powder coat my slide rails black and also send my Öhlin suspension away for service. So a complete overhaul really.

I found the NGK Iridium IX (NGK CR9EIX) and according to NGK that is one of their finest plug, so I think I'll try that one.

Back