• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hand Guards on Apex GT!!!

richierich said:
if your last in line you dont need mirrors lol .
On the other hand, if I'm last in line and you're coming up behind me you'd probably be glad that I have mirrors so I'd know to let you pass. :wink:

wolfie said:
Rotax! said:
Those mirrors might be blinding you at night with someone behind you with the headlights aimed at them.

How do you figure?! Isn't the point of a mirror to see if your buddies are still behind you? Why would they blind you any more than any other mirror setup? I had the touring kit (low cowl mounted mirrors) on my 05 RX1, and they were pretty much useless, because you couldn't see anything with them.
Well, when a car is behind you at night, do the headlights blind you? I'm only talking at night and not during the day.

man i'm torn now.attck or apex.if i could pick one up right now apex gt.i went to local dealer today just to check both out again.they are on crack.i go how much.they quote me full retail.just like when i was r1 shopping.

i will anyways.i just wanted to see to see the sleds again to try and make my mind up.

richierich said:
:) what you riding this year?
I've got an Apex GT on order at Port but my delivery isn't scheduled until the end of next month.

Of course, if I keep mud wrestling my Grizzlys like I've been I might not be able to afford it by that time. The wife and I called it a draw, the Grizzlys beat us both up pretty good but they're both sitting on the trailer all wounded as well. Blue Cross won't cover their wounds so that'll take another chunk out of the ol' wallet just in time for sled season. At least we didn't break any axles. (I hope)
:o|

Got my Powermadds from Port-Yamaha this morning and installed them at lunch. Super easy Install and looks great. I have never rode a sled with Handlebar gaurds and I hope I can ride with a lighter glove with these things blocking some wind? ;)!

Mr. Sled did you try your parking break? I just tried mine and it works but it just doesn't go to a full lock position. I might have to break out the die grinder and shave that area down a little.

Attachments

• t_guardsimg_1221_678.jpg
    t_guardsimg_1221_678.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 161

Back