• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Jumping Ship...

I would ride that sled any day. Have fun while you have it. Some of the best judges of snowmobile quality have ridden them all. It's a better color combo than the previous year's happy meal!!
Are you referring to this one? lol
ron mc.jpg

You should love that sled... We have a a couple guys on them, and they fly. That suspension is unreal. I prefer the stinkier Cat 800 over the Doo for longevity, and buildability for more power when it comes to 800's, but the Doo is a miser on fuel, and decent on oil. I too am looking at jumping ship for a year or two till the new 160hp sled comes out. I need the power, but the apex isn't built for a guy with a bad back. We shall see... Good luck

Gotta admit...........Looks Pretty Sharp

REALLY LOOKS LIKE A NYTRO.....In Yellow w/doo decals

I still like the removable side panels as those look like they are more in the way than anything

Interesting Skis on that sled:-o

With its hoods open like that it looks like the dinosaur in Jurassic Park that eats Wayne Knight. ;)

Sweet ride there ace- if you don't wind up liking it you can always come back. It's all been said in previous posts, ride your ride. I will say- at least it's not that stinkin ronald mcdonald haha.

It looks sharp for sure! Two of my riding buddies both have 2015 800's (OEM clutches) and they both eat belts for lunch at low mileage destroying the surrounding plastic when the belt explodes. They are pretty mild riders also. Hopefully Doo has fixed that for there 2016?? Other then that they seam to love their sleds. They do seam to get mad when I film them on GoPro as there cleaning out shredded belt and ask " is that normal operating procedure on these new Doos?" haha.

Last edited:
Do you get paid for all those names to be on the sides of the sled? Like they do in NASCAR? ;)

Nice ride!

Definately a sharp sled.

Even if your on a doo, your welcome to visit us on TY. Gotta love the entertainment factor on this site;)!

Back