• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Making my nytro lightest as possible.

Removing the reverse will only save about 2 pounds & now you have to muscle it around when you need it. Not worth it IMO. Be careful as well with the lithium bate rise they can get cold soak if they are out side. You can go with a 10s to save 5 pounds I believe or a 7s & save 7 pounds. I got the 10s & this winter when it was between -10 to -20 it still started put took 2-3 Crack cycles.

I believe you can shed an extra 8 lbs. when going to Fox air shocks over stock GYTR piggy backs with springs.

I believe you can shed an extra 8 lbs. when going to Fox air shocks over stock GYTR piggy backs with springs.
You can also have the worst riding handling sled you've ever ridden. Plus by time you get the floats that do work reasonably well they have so many chambers and cost so much that you could have coilovers with ti springs that weigh about the sane but actually work

You can also have the worst riding handling sled you've ever ridden. Plus by time you get the floats that do work reasonably well they have so many chambers and cost so much that you could have coilovers with ti springs that weigh about the sane but actually work
I take it you have tried the airs? I'm just about ready to buy some for $250.00 to try them. Are you telling me I'm wasting my money??
Sorry no intention of hijacking the thread..

Yes I have and they are on my workbench waiting to go on it when the day comes I sell it. The $1899 evol x rc2 are what I would consider a mediocre shock that works ok. The base air shock that's $899 a set are horriable and need revalving and canisters added to work sufficent. I was gonna buy gytr to replace mine if I didn't need 18.25" long shocks.

The air compresses and "packs" inside. No room for volume changes. Also the air pressure changes with temperate a lot. I also don't like idea of changing my spring rate to change the preload.

Thanks to Nytrozula for the battery! Wow what a difference! This was the easiest 10lbs to shave off of this sled. I was curious how the battery would hold up in cold weather so I put it in the sub zero freezer at -20 for a week then installed it on the sled. Sled started no problem even with turning over the supercharger!

Back