• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MR SLED

To me its ONLY for business.. I have no desire to be on Facebook. I like to be left alone :) , People have lost touch with reality and need to pick up the phone or actually go talk face to face....Social Media is the nail in the coffin on society. As you can see I am getting old...LOL
Absolutely

Lifetime VIP here is one of the best deals on the web. The TY swag that gets thrown your way with the lifetime makes it almost cost nothing and access to the service manuals seals the deal. The never ending tech info and problem solving is a bonus. I probably should just donate some $$ since I can’t recall how long it’s been since I went to the lifetime and I know I’ve gotten my $$ worth from that initial investment.

A big shout out to Mr Sled and everyone else who has contributed their time and knowledge to this site. I've learned so much here throughout the years and that has only made me love this sport even more.

And thank you for the Extra!! Outstanding!!

Back