• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MR SLED

Wow, I just realized I've been a lifetime member here since 2008. I've used info from this site countless times that has saved me and many friends a lot of headaches and money. I don't post much but I read here everyday and would hate to lose this great resource. I'll buy another lifetime membership if that's an option.

You can always donate. https://totallyamaha.com/Totallyamaha/Store/store.htm
Scroll to the bottom and click the donate button.

Send the gear when ya got it no big hurry here
+1, no rush - hopefully I'm busy sledding for at least a couple more weeks anyways :). On vacation this week, already logged 1000+km even with the slightly mild weather the past 2 days!

It’s not the tool it’s the people using the tool. There is lots of good stuff on social media platforms. It’s the way that the people use the platform that is the problem and their idea that they are the only thing that matters. Same is true with guns. A gun by itself can do no harm. It’s the person behind the gun that makes all the difference.

maim and I are members of the Apex owners group on FB and we are always promoting this site. Hopefully not only driving traffic here but them possible joining the site. There are others on there also commenting how TY has a smart group of individuals always willing to help out with expert advise. We do make a difference here helping others in need!

I try and give a tidbit of info on Facebook then provide a link to the whole thing here. I know for sure that has gotten new members here. For me Facebook is almost necessity. Business wise and friend and family wise. It is just so easy to document a trip real time. Most of my family watches my trips to see if I am still ok and to see the views. I am not sure how to compete with using Facebook for those purposes. Wish I knew.

I try and give a tidbit of info on Facebook then provide a link to the whole thing here. I know for sure that has gotten new members here. For me Facebook is almost necessity. Business wise and friend and family wise. It is just so easy to document a trip real time. Most of my family watches my trips to see if I am still ok and to see the views. I am not sure how to compete with using Facebook for those purposes. Wish I knew.

To me its ONLY for business.. I have no desire to be on Facebook. I like to be left alone :) , People have lost touch with reality and need to pick up the phone or actually go talk face to face....Social Media is the nail in the coffin on society. As you can see I am getting old...LOL

To me its ONLY for business.. I have no desire to be on Facebook. I like to be left alone :) , People have lost touch with reality and need to pick up the phone or actually go talk face to face....Social Media is the nail in the coffin on society. As you can see I am getting old...LOL
You know dang well that if distance,$ and a Job didn’t get in the way it would be my goal to visit personally ever single person I have contacted on TY and most on Facebook. I think it would be yours too. I am working on it !

You know dang well that if distance,$ and a Job didn’t get in the way it would be my goal to visit personally ever single person I have contacted on TY and most on Facebook. I think it would be yours too. I am working on it !

Screw that..LOL , your too nice.. I would never be left alone... LMAO.. J/K

The Yamaha groups on FB are probably helpful for promoting Yamaha sleds, but I haven't found them particularly helpful. This site is filled with knowledgeable people who sincerely want to help other Yamaha riders who are having issues, or want to improve their riding experience. The FB groups have some posters who aren't particularly helpful, and sometimes are downright disrespectful. There is no comparison.

Back