• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New 2017 Yamaha Sleds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do not understand the complaining. I am VERY surprised,amazed and happy about this sled. Many talking about going over to the blue side. My self is wondering about selling my APEX and go to the SIDEWHINDER B-TX :yam::D
IMG_20140814_212106.jpg

Yamaha watches this site for ideas on improving their sleds right.

Now i have watched alot of people complain about yamahas suspension. What i dont see is people not giving yamaha ideas on how to make their own unique suspension to call there own. Isnt that what yamaha would like?
I believe if they had a full year on peoples ideas to put it to use on next years sleds. They got the motor now their next step would be to come out with a rocking suspension. That would take away another big complaints. So it has to be a yamaha only one of a kind suspension.

Would this help for getting a better suspension from yamaha next year

This is positively the most amazing sled ever produced! Yamaha makes fantastic engines. I'm happy this showed up in an updated Cat chassis instead of a mystery new Yami chassis using the air shock rear. I had sticker shock at first, but after thinking about it...I paid $5600 for a new Cat in 1994 when I was making a whopping $32k per year. So relatively speaking it is a bargain.

Well it could help them build one with some of their ideas.

Last edited:
Well help yamaha build a better suspension for the apex who knows. If it helps apex sales why not. Come on guys think of ways to help yamaha build a better sled like the apex we are the one who put all those miles on our apex's.

I dont believe it would help but if there is enough feedback and static it will raise an eye brow. This is why I took a LTX 137 skid and an XTX 141 skid and made my own 137 XTX :)
So tom what did you achieve by doing this? Did you end up with an uncoupled 137 inch skid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back