• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Secondary belt adjuster and belt remover

I thought of that also, but i wouldn't trust anything to hold then risk the threads again. I'm going to smooth the bolt tip some. Plus, I plan on changing my belt only once this year. lol

Thanks Dan. I just ordered one also. Your costing me too much money Dan!:o| I might not be able to retire now if I keep reading all the different ways to spend my money on here. Oh well that's why I worked so hard all those years, to spend my hard earned dollars on toys.:-o
Now Now Now,lets not talk about retirement,cough cough,i am now finally old enough and cant,oh poor me !!! lol just kinda sucks,we work our whole life thinking we can do it at 62,well I cant right now,but maybe the Lord will bless my life at that time,i know he has given myself and family many,many blessings,hey I am still standing and able to still worship Him,thats a wonderful thing. So I sure hope you can get to retirement,and enjoy what life has to offer,and your health keeps you happy for a very long time,and time and time. Congrates brother

I thought of that also, but i wouldn't trust anything to hold then risk the threads again. I'm going to smooth the bolt tip some. Plus, I plan on changing my belt only once this year. lol
Wont that be nice steve,if all we have to do is one belt change for all of this upcoming year.

Don just smoothed off the end of the long screw(for belt removal) and once you have a nice smooth end cleaned up on a grinder ect, the screw does not even hurt the black plastic spacer.

I will look closely at mine as I just got tracking and it should arrive by wed. At least I am building up a nice arsenal of parts and goodies/accessories here, although I have no sled! ha

Don just smoothed off the end of the long screw(for belt removal) and once you have a nice smooth end cleaned up on a grinder ect, the screw does not even hurt the black plastic spacer.

I will look closely at mine as I just got tracking and it should arrive by wed. At least I am building up a nice arsenal of parts and goodies/accessories here, although I have no sled! ha
I got mine yesterday and tried the belt removal and the screw started to dig into the plastic collar. I them took a fine file to the screw tip and rounded it out smooth and tried it again. Now it barely makes a mark on the collar. At first I wasn't too happy with it now its just fine.

I got mine yesterday and tried the belt removal and the screw started to dig into the plastic collar. I them took a fine file to the screw tip and rounded it out smooth and tried it again. Now it barely makes a mark on the collar. At first I wasn't too happy with it now its just fine.
Exactly what Don did.....Good to know!

I was abit busy but got mine couple days ago too, and it is a nice piece. Sale was worth it!

I will clean up the end of my screw too Joe, thanks for tip.

Few pics....I notice the backside of the black spacer is hollowed out, interesting design here and should lay against helix face rather then just the narrow helix edge at the smaller diameter.

Dan
IMG_9513.jpg

IMG_9511.jpg

IMG_9510.jpg

Last edited:
Yes it should work. From what I know it it is now the same part# for both viper and Sidewinder.

Back