• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sway Bar

SideHogger

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Ltx-Le Sidewinder
Has anyone broke a sway bar. First, I lost bolt on muffler side replaced and yesterday, while riding, heard a bang and now sway bar broke! Have BOP power steering kit and hoping it has nothing to do with it.

I don't think there's any rime or reason, my buddy's with less km broke a couple weeks before mine. But the good thing for me, my dealer stocks them because they actually heard of them breaking.

Also, has anyone run without sway bar? I’ve heard the snocross guys don’t run them at all. Going to have my welder fix mine as soon as he can.

Also, has anyone run without sway bar? I’ve heard the snocross guys don’t run them at all. Going to have my welder fix mine as soon as he can.
I removed mine on the trail when it broke and rode the rest of the day. I just cranked the front shocks and it was fine.

Back