• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

This may save your Nytro motor..

That filter looks way too long!! I hope your Yammie dealer never handed you that........on second thought, maybe you should hope that he did!! You must use the short filter on this application. I've looked at the short and long one side by side and there is a considerable differance (3/4") The one in the picture looks like the longer 2 3/4 filter.

skid plate

Myself and two buddies put on the Roest skid plates in the fall before the snow came. No comparison. The stock plate is a joke. The Roest plate is top notch, fits perfect and provides the necessary protection. We bet on this prior to having an oil leak.

canoehead said:
That filter looks way too long!! I hope your Yammie dealer never handed you that........on second thought, maybe you should hope that he did!! You must use the short filter on this application. I've looked at the short and long one side by side and there is a considerable differance (3/4") The one in the picture looks like the longer 2 3/4 filter.

I would agree with you. The short ones part number is 5DM-13440-00-00 and is 2" long.

canoehead said:

I noticed that you have Excel wheels on your XTX. Are they worth the ca$h?

00-NUKE said:
canoehead said:

I noticed that you have Excel wheels on your XTX. Are they worth the ca$h?
So far I've put a few hundred clicks on with zero signs of hyfax wear, plus I couldn't buy a stock 135 mm wheel from any where cheaper or equal in price. So I guess all in all, Ya they're worth it. Hopefully they'll pay for themselves in hyfax replacements and fuel savings....

Back