• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

Ordered new idler wheels for the Phazer from Grank Forks in preparation for my trip to Fargo in a few weeks. And a new belt - they are much cheaper.

Studded my new 128" track and the 9 tooth avid drivers showed up today, time to pull out the stock track, extend the rails and put this one in so its ready for drags in a few weeks

Studded my new 128" track and the 9 tooth avid drivers showed up today, time to pull out the stock track, extend the rails and put this one in so its ready for drags in a few weeks

tried talking to my dealer for possible track warrenty and got laughed at.

track has 2500 km and is coming apart in the centre on the inside. never been studded.

maim said:
tried talking to my dealer for possible track warrenty and got laughed at.

track has 2500 km and is coming apart in the centre on the inside. never been studded.

Try going direct to the manufacturer.

Was in the garage admiring the sleds, and the poster on the wall.

2ccf2b4e0aaf76d734ac231dfc57a449_zps6c59abd2.jpg

Installed Sledtoyz copper donuts. Excellent service and fast shipping! The only thing that could have been better is if he came and installed them.

got ring gear in today for enticer project. now to Yamaha to order more parts!

I have 2 07 Attaks. One with 1200 miles the other with 10000. I'm switching the good stuff i.e. beefed up W arms,4th wheel kit,etc. and going to sell the high mileage one.
I wish I just traded and bought a new Apex. I don't have any help and I'm getting too old with arthritisisk,etc to do this stuff anymore. Lot's of pain involved. But I have to finish since I started.

"What did I do with my sleds today"

Took a picture of them after a rip through the yard. and gave them a bath.

Attachments

• sledsaugust 009.JPG
    sledsaugust 009.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 80
  • sledsaugust 010.JPG
    sledsaugust 010.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 90
Finally changed my oil, changed chaincase oil, replace the driveshaft bearing, changed out the brake rotor since I burnt throught pads and was running metal to metal haha. Brake pads and took off the frontend once again to get it powdercoated.....the skinz powdercoated lasted a entire 100 miles before chipping all to sh*t.

Changed out my truck differentials to amsoil too :sled1:

Back