• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

Hooked them up to the battery tender.

pushed across the garage to get at my mitre saw and checked on spare belt condition as I had thrown a used one on there just so I had one while riding.

ran them all on sat and installed battery in viper.

changed oil in apex. found out dealer had sold me vector kit. stole war kit. started pricing new track for apex.......

I hooked up the Optimate 4 battery charger to the Apex up in the storage loft. Won't be long now til the sleds come down and the summer toys go up.

Attachments

• DSC01388.JPG
    DSC01388.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 94
These past few days I replaced donuts on 2 Attaks. Installed rear cooler on one of them. Tomorrow I work on the skids including new Hyfax and big boy springs.

washed apex and put in trailer. gave kirkswim hand with war and viper. put 410 in garage and stripped skis and seat off.

I got the wife's and mine in my parents shed while my house is for sale.I have to dig them out soon.My sled needs a skid transformation although I don't have one yet.

Started them both first time since storage in April and ran them for 5 minutes or so to warm-up. Both sleds started quite easily. Put covers back on and hooked up solar powered battery maintainers.

Ripped apart almost half the sled for updates,service and offcourse some mods.

started putting electric start on betsy. fond out starter brushes pooched once in sled. mad at myself for not bench testing.

Back