• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

Went on the lake today, put 65 km on in a few hours, damn the thing pulls hard, lift her skis for over 1/4 mile. When people stop on the side of the road to watch and listen you knows it must be a 4 stroke on the lake lol

Installed Schmidt Bros. stage 2 clutch, new fuel pump relay and new starter relay, new bergstrom skegs, contours and his shims. Went for a quick 50 mile ride and had a blast!!! God I love snowmobiling!!!!

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_5379.JPG
    IMG_5379.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_5381.JPG
    IMG_5381.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_5376.JPG
    IMG_5376.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 110
Wow. Those are nice. Where did you find them?

Just mocked up my supports from Muffin Works
Those are also Muffin Works. Got them at one of the (FUN) Totally Yamaha Giveaway rides that Tom AKA (Mr Sled) puts on. Muffin Works makes a GREAT product.The colored vinyl I put behind them helps make it one of a kind.

Pulled a arms and spindle off, couldn't seperate lower a arm and spindle so will have dealer do it when I pick up new lower a arm. New a arm should be in tuesday as no one carries them as a stock item within several hundred kilometers.

broke 60 km of trail for my uncle on saturday. had to do lots of cutting but was worth it.

Finally got my sled ready for the season if we ever get one.:mad::o|#$%&*
Over the last 3 days I installed a new track, good used driveshaft with extro's, new drive shaft and jackshaft bearings, new chain case bearings and seals, left and right heat exchangers that don't leak, replacement Big Boy spring, transfer rod that I had PC'd, Excel headers and new donuts, oil change, chain case gear oil changed, tunnel supports, Dupont sliders, soldered all the ground blocks I could find and today I adjusted the brake switch so the light turns on before the brakes start to grab.
Just need more snow.

Attachments

• IMG_5384.JPG
    IMG_5384.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5430.JPG
    IMG_5430.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 95
Finally got my sled ready for the season if we ever get one.:mad::o|#$%&*
Over the last 3 days I installed a new track, good used driveshaft with extro's, new drive shaft and jackshaft bearings, new chain case bearings and seals, left and right heat exchangers that don't leak, replacement Big Boy spring, transfer rod that I had PC'd, Excel headers and new donuts, oil change, chain case gear oil changed, tunnel supports, Dupont sliders, soldered all the ground blocks I could find and today I adjusted the brake switch so the light turns on before the brakes start to grab.
Just need more snow.
Wow you were busy !!

Brought her to my mechanic for speed sensor and bearing and plate replacement, bearing exploded and destroyed my speed sensor on the way home from the mountains yesterday.

Wow. Those are nice. Where did you find them?

Just mocked up my supports from Muffin Works
I have the same ones except in blue. How many rivets on each did you use to install them? I will be doing that this weekend.

Back