• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

Installed a sway bar quick disconnect to play in the powder (if ever we get any)

Nothing, I intended to do something today, at least put the clutch back on, but my sled in the garage is dripping wet with condensation from our 60 degree heat wave and rain.

Cut my running boards off and installed b&m fab boards, layed down my tunnel wrap, finished installing my timbersled brackets, pulled my driveshaft for my 7 tooth avid drivers and 2.6x162 powerclaw, and fitted my pro rmk 155 skid. Very productive day for me!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Polished and cleaned up the ol girl 9700 miles a
nd still looks pretty good! no for christmas here [
12390859_1.jpg

I did a fair amount of work to the old Warrior this fall. I changed out the rest of the ball joints (did half last year) and changed all the steering stem bearings. Then I changed all the drive bearings which was a big job, but I actually had good luck pulling the drive shafts and chain case. While I had the rear suspension out I changed all the wheel bearings and also changed the sliders. While I was at it I yanked the heat shields that do nothing but rattle. I modified how my ice scratchers were mounted and they should work much better now with the brackets I made. The changes I'm the most excited about were the easiest to do. I upgraded to a 13 mm sway bar and I got a set of GYTR shocks from BOP. I can't wait for snow to test everything out !! I may have to start it up to just here that 4 cylinder perrr.

Ulmer Racing Stage 2 primary and secondary clutch kit, A-arm mounted SLP ice scratchers, Barn of Parts skid plate (great price and easy to install) and oil change using Mobil 1 full-syn 0W-40 oil and a Wix 57040 filter. Total cost for the oil change was around $52 as compared to $67 the dealer wanted for Yamaha oil and filter. I have 1.25 quarts of oil as the Mobil 5 qtr. jug was only $39 at O'Reilly Auto.
Also greased the ol' girl, cleaned'er up and fueled'er up and now she is ready to rock!!!

Installed my slp mohawks skis and took it out for the first ride of the season!

Attachments

• IMG_0047.JPG
    IMG_0047.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 72
:letsnow:Spent $540 on 3 trail permits and no snow anywhere, bummer:o|

Over the last 3 weeks I've replaced all the drive bearings / cleaned the carbs on our 01 srx, vmax 700 deluxe ( changed the track on it as well) and the bearings on my apex. Today I just changed the oil/filter in the apex and fixed my tunnel protectors, I'm now going over the suspension. I will more then likely send my rear shocks for a rebuild. In between my 3 sleds and the trailer I even had time to go thru a sled my brother bought, a 2000 SXR. Cleaned those carbs and replaced that track with the one from my sled & I also replaced all 4 of my brake drums/ bearings on my trailer. Now waiting for snow:letsnow:

Loosened up the rear Mono spring 3/16" and tightened the front ski springs 1/4" on my 14 Vector LTX. Used Lemon Pledge on the hood, Windex on the Wshield and 303 on the seat. Ready for Saturday's ride!

I put 60 miles on the Viper riding trails, ditches, & lakes near my house on the 3-4" of snow we have around here. I needed to make sure the sled was ready for a north shore trip a week from now.

Back