• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

Yup. 30 miles south east of Prince Albert. Had around a foot here. I kept on till I got stuck too lol. Some good sized drifts around considering. Could've made it through but I was just putting around messing around in the drifts. Was about 4' of snow under me.
Nice I usually ride in middle lake!!

Getting the nytro ready for winter

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 182
I wish I could do a lot, e.g. a track swap, putting on the Skinz Airframe running boards I bought last spring, install the LED bulbs, complete my custom front bumper, change the windshield (from the family friendly medium height to the better looking low one), some generic TLC, oil and filter change, etc etc. Well, at least I can dream about all of it :) Oh, and going on a weeks vacation to Las Vegas on Wednesday:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpeg
Got the Ski Doo handles on the Kimpex back rests , all the stuff ( hand guards w/ mirrors , mountain strap , rear bag , horn ) swapped from the '08 to the '15 so the 2008 can be sold , the took some pictures in the driveway . It'll probably be while till that much fun money is lined up in the driveway again . Too bad the Sno Scoot was down at dads yet , might have to photo shop that one in the front of them . Thinking about finding some black USI X2 skis for the '15 but I think I'll try the new style Yami skis first , then decide if I need them .

Speaking of trailer guides. I had switched my regular Caliber guides for the Caliber low pro grip guides. I had put these on the door ramp. If you step on them you wont slip and break your _SS! They really are a great idea.

Ok, for the Viper I put on a tunnel wrap, mountain performance gas/storage rack, OSP belt adjuster and Powermadd hand guards. Debating on the MPI loud can but I believe I would need the Ecu programed for more fuel. Going to get shocks revalved for sure.

the past week or 2 I have been installing my Wrap and received my clutch and intake from Schmidt Bros. Wrap is just about done, hoping to finish the right side tunnel and tunnel top tonight and set all the graphics. the left side is a little more rough as compared.
I wanted to be done with changes/upgrades before the Sled Show (Friday) so I wouldn't want to tear into it again (if I buy parts I don't need) but I guess that's not the case.
IMG_20161103_114045.jpg

No pics yet but this weekend will entail welding up and gusseting my CK skid on the Nytro. I managed to maim both arms and broke it into 5 separate pieces total.

Thread Revival!
walking-dead.gif

So I wanted to replace the worn plastic bushings in my suspension with Oilites. Didn't go well. The bolts for the lower A-arms were rust welded onto the steel bushings inside the spindles. One I was able to get out using a C-clamp, impact and air hammer. The other is still stuck and is bent. I'm gonna have to cut the bolt on each side of the spindle. Already ordered new Bolts, nuts and bushings.

And looking at my A-arms, they're kinda rusty. I may get them powder coated.

IMG_20221203_181222_resized5867594540584306882.jpgIMG_20221203_181242_resized2652327775306200872.jpgIMG_20221203_181253_resized4882300952770780640.jpg

Back