• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What's hot.. what's not?! 09 Yamaha Color & Graphics!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Now that they've been out for awhile online, at shows, at races, etc.; what do you guys think of the 2009 Yamaha color and graphics? What do you love? What do you hate? Please don't pick a specific model (Nytro, Apex, etc.), but look at the whole 2009 line up! I look forward to hear your thought no matter what you post.

I like the orange Phazer the best! I also like the blue on all white Vector... it's a nice change from traditional all blue. However, I'm not a big fan of the Apex RTX with all the yellow and red flames and skulls... just too loud!

I am not a big fan of the Orange... or anything Yellow...., I do really like the Gray XTX but could have expanded on the Graphics more.

I also really like the new colors on the Vectors.

i really like the nytro rtx se paint scheme. i also like the new blue over white scheme on the vectors look really sharp. and the blue on white phazer as well.

White/Blue vectors I like best I think (would like to see the white flow with the seat more though)
Orange and Black (like on the Phazer) looks like a good combo.
The Black/Red with flames I really dont like.
IMHO the flames look to generic, not a big fan of them anyway. But they do look the best on the Apex MTN (I guess its a bigger/meaner lookin machine)
I rather last year's White/Yellow nytros over this years white/red.
I also rather the painted tunnels on sleds like the Apex and Vectors. Leave it on the Nytro/Phazer, but I think you can be a bit more stylish on the cruiser type sleds (minus white/blue vectors, they look good with the unpainted tunnel) even though some dont like the chipping paint.

MrSled said:
I am not a big fan of the Orange... .
OUCH!!!! That hurts!

Attachments

• 000_0179 (Medium).JPG
    000_0179 (Medium).JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 000_0180 (Medium).JPG
    000_0180 (Medium).JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 149
Im not a fan of a sled that is too bold. (hence the 007) I ordered the grey and white XTX, because I thought it looked the classiest. I like the graphics, but I'm not a big fan of big stickers, logos or numbers...

graphics

Like the vectors white and blue and the apexgt and also the new venture red.Ordered a nytro in blue but will change the graphics as soon as i get it.Artic Fx has a really nice set. Had them on my 07apex and they are quality material.

vector white and blue is my favourite,the flame package ont the apex rtx are hot but they havent changed in the last 3 years,i must say that yamaha has the edge in the quality of their paint compared to the competition,specially compared to cats

;)! I think Yamaha does a great job on the over all stickers/colors but Im tired of Blue IMO. I have had and still have some BLUE IE: SRX, Viper02,Viper 03, Attack 06 ,keeping Attack for now,But I am Realy looking forward to White/Grey XTX ,I really like the LOOK of it yet alone the features!!! I love the Black Venture GT I have for family adventures .I still need to replace a Attack Sticker that is missing/MIA/AWALL what ever it fell off in the UP BUSH. I would like to see more black in the future.

MrSled said:
Orange is for pumpkins and road signs...LOL... just playing!!...LOL

Don't forget Schnider drivers, they hatch from under the orange barrels. LOL Maxdlx

I think the white / blue DBII sleds would look better with a white stripe across the seat (instead of the blue) and white front suspension arms with blue springs. Add in white side vents and the package is complete! As it is, there is too much blue IMHO. It looks to me like the the white main color is battling with blue for dominance and neither look fully in place. IMHO there should be a dominant background color with 1 or 2 accent colors to compliment the package, and in that respect I think the new sleds fail.

13423032733.jpg

Back