• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where's the snow !!

ARGHH!!! calling for +2C or 35F tommorrow with rain. I'm telling you guys I'm gonna frikken lose it!!!!!!!! #$%&* :drink: :die

We have about 1800km on this year. We just got back from a run from North Bay to Pembroke and back.

The picture is from a buddy trying to side hill along the side of A trail.

Attachments

• Snow Trip 2012 Pembroke 089 (640x480).jpg
    Snow Trip 2012 Pembroke 089 (640x480).jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 64
Central MN

Still nothing ridable in the Brainerd Lakes Area. Maybe 2 inches on the ground.....depressing!

Hopefully we just finished fall.. and winter will be here soon! Bought my '09 Nytro MTX last month, had it out for the first timeyesterday on about 4cm of ice/crust.. there has been shitty weather so far :s supposed to snow 10cm this week.. Hope we get 10M instead..

Yamatario said:
We have about 1800km on this year. We just got back from a run from North Bay to Pembroke and back.

How was it I am going up there this thursday for three days. I have heard they have over 2 feet of snow there and the trails are awesome. Is there any truth to this

HOMEHARDWARE65 said:
Yamatario said:

How was it I am going up there this thursday for three days. I have heard they have over 2 feet of snow there and the trails are awesome. Is there any truth to this

When I was up in Sundridge last weekend we rode to North Bay and the trails were awesome, good base but were starting to look like a supercross track by the end of the weekend, and if you happen to venture off trail you were in about 3 feet of snow so getting stuck wasn't fun, but it made for awesome riding!

HOMEHARDWARE65 said:
Yamatario said:

The trails in and out of North Bay were brutal. The lakes also were all ice minimal snow. Lots of frozen tracks from the rain/thaw in the ice. It was snowing Friday which would help the lakes. We actually trailered to Bonfield and launched from there to avoid South Shore club trail and lakes.

The run to Pembroke and back was great. You will find from 2-3ft of snow on the sides of the trail. It is worth the drive. We plan to go back up there mid next week and then right into Quebec around to Cochrane and back down to our start by north Bay/Mattawa.

Back