• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where's the snow !!

im already over riding for this year... if i do or dont no big deal .... atleast i know my sled is 100% ready for next year...

At least its something but 4 in on the ground here in se WI. enuf to mess around in the yard, trails not open tho. Better than looking at the grass

Valdez Alaska has got over 18 feet of snow. Yes i said feet not inches. valdez is only half way threw there season. means more snow will fall. Valdez annual snow fall is 300-900 inches per year. Valdez aka( snow capital of the us) this pic is not fake or made up in any way.

Attachments

• valdez.jpg
    valdez.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 140
Been raining here in durham region for the past 2 days...starting to worry winter will never come.

Anyone been riding trails in Halliburton/Felon falls area? Site says they are all closed..might not be updated. I would like to go up this weekend if I can. If not, i'm willing to drive for 2-3 hours to find snow from durham region. any suggestions?

-47C with windchill today. We have about 10 cm (4 inch) of snow total. The kee kee birds are out!

kilometers said:
You poor suckers my sled would be sold if I didn't ride it buy now.
http://m.youtube.com/index?client=mv-go ... wyIabCnaCI

Just teaser so you guys can remeber what champagne powder looks like. I've been riding in snow like this since October.
Bum link! It's like most things in BC. They don't work!! LOL! Don't bite my head off it's just jocularity...

Back