• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where's the snow !!

Cool Alaska pic, can you imagine? I wonder if that is worse than our little snow in the midwest because you could not ride in that amount LOL!

OVR4D said:
What side of the road do they drive on in Alaska?

Good point and eye. Pic's still real though, although I'm not sure where it is. Those banks are high, but totally believable. Last year the local ski hill got 665"......that's over 55 feet of total snow. I was sledding on a compacted base of 12 feet of snow on Memorial Day. Theres a mountain pass close by that usually opens late spring.Last year they delayed the opening because it was going to cost $1,000,000.00 to plow it. Why? Up to 30 feet of snow......in May.

High's here expected today -7, tomorrow -5, Monday, Tuesday +2 and rest is 0 and +1. Absolutely nutz for what we're used to!!!

I rode my Dual sport motorcycle to town yesterday, bought a powerball ticket. So hopefully I can move to somewhere that gets snow.

I'm only a week or two away from selling the sled.

0 and mix rain and snow , trails groomed ONLY 4-6 in base , will be ruined by noon saturday 1

sleddingfarmer said:
I rode my Dual sport motorcycle to town yesterday, bought a powerball ticket. So hopefully I can move to somewhere that gets snow.

I'm only a week or two away from selling the sled.

I hope you win, cause who's going to buy a sled now?
Should be a ton of left overs for next year.
Then all the OEMs will have 2013 models to move.

OVR4D said:
What side of the road do they drive on in Alaska?

Fixed, now it's real...

Attachments

• valdez2.jpg
    valdez2.jpg
    364.9 KB · Views: 91

Back