• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who do u guys find to be the most irritating?

I am not into heckling others on what they ride. I figure they can spend their money how they wish and the same goes for myself. I can honestly say though through the years of riding in the UP we have had Cat, Doo and Poo riders come with. I have so many stories of brand X breakdowns over the years I could go on and on about it. But the neat thing is several of these riders have taken notice of the very good reliability that my ride buddy and I have had with our Yamaha's and I can name a whole handful of them that have since converted to Yamaha and have not looked back. In fact the other two guys that came with us the last couple of years to Michigan were former Polaris riders. We are pretty much all trail riders and this year we all were riding 136 Apex models.....and one 144 Apex. The nice thing about that was we all needed gas at the same intervals being they use about the same amount.

Back