• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

You know you're a Yamaha owner when...

When you can't figure out what that pull rope thingy is on those "other" brands.

They should put the pull cord on the front, that way they could be used for towing as well.

your triple cylinder 2 stroke has 10 000 miles and same compression as new.
your spark plugs are good for several years.
you dont have enough storage for a even a pack of cigarettes.
cant buy a new one because you been dissing Arctic Cat for 30 years

When your sled tops out at 93 mph then you find some hard pack on edge of trail and clutches do a full shift and you rocket up to 107mph on the trail!

..."cant buy a new one because you been dissing Arctic Cat for 30 years"

Made me spit some coke on the screen there. Until this year I have never ridden on an Arctic Cat - no hate, just never have so it was always easy to poke fun. So I guess I will be heel toeing in after all - lol.

You've used your rear exhaust more than once as a hand warmer, even while you were riding the machine.

You complain about idler wheels and hyfax life and are genuinely upset, while your riding buddies blow out cranks and pistons and act like it is normal wear and tear.

When you drive over 600 miles in a day to buy "the one" and it's so worth every penny that you just have to go for a ride that night.
image.jpg

When your buddies are trying to figure out what sled to buy because your heavy 4 stroke is faster on the straights.

One of your friends says that he is thinking of buying a Yamaha and you go out of your way to make sure he follows through because then your towing obligations will be cut in half.

1st You come in from a ride not smelling like 2 smoke and you wife notices it.
2nd when you run 100 plus for hours across the u.p.

2014 viper, mpi
2009 Phazer 144"

Back