• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

You know you're a Yamaha owner when...

When you are ridding down the trail and you see a skid plate off a nytro on the side of the trail , and you say been there and :jump:

when you have ordinary guys in their basements that can design parts better than Yamaha engineers.

when you come home from a ride and want to go right back out!

Mooseman said:
This something I've seen on a truck forum I'm on and is fun. Comments can be both positive or negative. Can compliment or poke fun at us too. I'll start.
You know you're a Yamaha owner when....
You count dead sleds while riding.
Or...
You don't use miles per gallon but miles per set of sliders.

You know you're a Yamaha owner when....your FIRST YAMAHA was in "1969" and you STILL Ride Them TODAY! :Rockon:

you see a jeep in the ditch and all you need is a tow strap to get it out.

You know you own a Yamaha when you don't need headphones because the motor actually sounds good.

When you get blamed for chipping the computer or doing a lot of aftermarket engine work even if you don't after you beat your buddies brand new sleds on the lake.

When you run out of gas before everyone else :o|

When you can't justify spending money on a new Apex because it looks the same. ( but will spend the money anyway because it really is that much better. )

When your sled gets back onto by a 3/4 ton track van and all you need to do is straighten the running board and replace some scratched plastic, actually just happened a weekend ago.

Mooseman said:
when you have ordinary guys in their basements that can design parts better than Yamaha engineers.
1ea9d11e132a50e17ae15c95561bc44a.jpg

Absolutely Nailed it man!

....... you start volunteering to fix relatives sleds for something to do because there is nothing wrong with yours.

Back