• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2012 Yamaha's

I am sorry but you can't rest on your laurel's for year's and expect people to buy the same old product year after year.It's like putting lip stick and make up on your grandmother sure she might look good and be reliable but would you actually ride her.I think not :Rockon:

HartleRacing said:
well, you guys seem to be a little upset over nothing. what is honestly wrong with the way the yamaha selds are designed?? we already have the most durable, best ergonomic sleds on the market. why do a drastic change??

New Skis across the board, New tracks on multiple models, EPS on more models, new drivers on the mountain sleds.

these are the things we have complained about for years. YAMAHA has listened, and now you guys find more ways to BI**H. reallY?!?!
Well put thats is what i was thinkin as i was reading , Maybe next year hell times are tuff these days y change the line up and take the risk and loss money takes alot of money for r&r at less yamaha isn't slaming sleds down dealers mouths like others are (just my .02 )

HartleRacing said:
well, you guys seem to be a little upset over nothing. what is honestly wrong with the way the yamaha selds are designed?? we already have the most durable, best ergonomic sleds on the market. why do a drastic change??

New Skis across the board, New tracks on multiple models, EPS on more models, new drivers on the mountain sleds.

these are the things we have complained about for years. YAMAHA has listened, and now you guys find more ways to BI**H. reallY?!?!

I wasn't looking for big changes. However this lineup is identical to last year except they added power steering to the vector and venture gt. the new skis are no better then the old ski's. Look at doo they came up with a new skid. Yamaha could have left the lineup the same and lets say dropped 50 pounds off each model. if they were going to add power steering they should have added it to the nytro as well.

The apex is 6 model years old now. the only true change to it is the EPS and EXUP. otherwise it's the same as it was in 2006.

rightarm said:
I am sorry but you can't rest on your laurel's for year's and expect people to buy the same old product year after year.It's like putting lip stick and make up on your grandmother sure she might look good and be reliable but would you actually ride her.I think not :Rockon:
well, that depends on who you ask... :drink:

HartleRacing said:

I couldn't agree more.

No more standard Apex in Canada. Canadian site only shows the SE for 2012. 2011 should be a collectors item now. LOL

09nytro said:
HartleRacing said:

Well put thats is what i was thinkin as i was reading , Maybe next year hell times are tuff these days y change the line up and take the risk and loss money takes alot of money for r&r at less yamaha isn't slaming sleds down dealers mouths like others are (just my .02 )

It seems to me Yamaha is doing to much R&R and not enough R&D, times are tuff but that's not stopping other manufacturer's from releasing new things either you are commited to the sport or your are just sitting on the side lines and collecting the scraps.

rightarm said:

LOL yup! When I'm spending $13,000-$15,000 I want something different and i'm not going to buy the same thing over and over. More and more people will look some where else now.

I got a really nice updated 08 Apex LTX GT 40th for sale!! Better than the new Yami's because all the TY member fixes have already been applied!
Come on someone buy it so I can go get the new Doo!!!

Arctic Cat will be the only one with a new chassis, or in other words, "drastic change". if a company having a drastic change is you justification for buying a new sled then you must have also bought into alot of otherwise crap sleds over the years.. no offense

Back