• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

Replaced the drive shaft and bearings. Also replaced the jack shaft bearings and installed copper exhaust donuts. Instslled new pioneer performance steering bushings

Finished putting in the new back country 1.75 track. Second time putting my skid back in. This time it was so much easier! Can't replace experience. Can't wait to ride!

Installed new seat cover and put the seat back on. Tomorrow I finish up the steering bushings and start on the suspension and spindle bushings

Installed a MCXpress 190hk kit on my MTX 153se and Supertip X55g weights :)

New to me set up, a few miles on it .bar position, play with air pressure, put my old bar covers on .now I can use my light motorcycle gloves .need to put on the larger windshield. And the rest of the bearings for maintenance.
Last would be led trail side parking lights , for bs along the trail at night , no stumbling in the dark ,

Finished installing the pioneer steering and front suspension bushings. Can't believe how much it tightened everything up. Going to be like a new sled

Back