• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where is the snow?

An hour north of where I live (where I work) had 10" and when I was almost back home that evening a gsxr passed me on the Hwy. What a difference an hour makes!

I am quite happy to start making plans to trailer somewhere, but even as far north as Cochrane doesn't have a thing. I don't even think the North's temps are far below freezing right now - Time to put another coat of Armour All on the cowls. lol.
ms

Quote"We had 10" last Friday, with some drifts a few feet deep, nothing is frozen though, and Sunday and today are +8 so it's all but gone now. Usually January before we get going." end quote""
Well you guys just voted in the Liberals.............so just a matter of time for Hell to freeze over then wait for it. Ride on

hour east of toronto...pretty sure I will be fishing new years day....from my boat.
I'm thinking the same thing. Thinking I might have to take the boat back out of storage. Wouldn't that be the day.
FB_IMG_1449580041766.jpg

nothing in Wisconsin, however the late weekend outlook and next week is starting to look better temp wise and snow wise.

yeah Johndee has it around 75% confident right now. last night all stations on TV I watched said mid 30's early next week but that is forcasting for central and NE WI.

3.5 feet of fresh powder in Southern New Brunswick...NOT!!

All green here too...and warm. It'll come though. This time last year we had 50+ cms ( close to 2 feet), and was gone by mid Dec. Then January hit....and record snow till April...almost 15 feet total accumulation here. Lol...almost too much to sled on....almost...

Looks like a write off season. Maybe one long trip with a trailer, but thats even doubtful
I hope its not like 3 or 4 years ago when my local trails didn't even open

I'm sitting here in lower MI looking at the weather up north and its 50 here and 54 up there. Yuck!

My buddies couldn't take it...they drove nonstop yesterday from Ottawa to Golden BC!!!! They're ridin Revy tomorrow am!!

Let's hope we've got enough of the white stuff for February and March, looks like January will be a right off for most of us!!

Was out doin' yard work in a Tshirt today....pretty sure the grass is actually still growin....if it doesn't get colder and freeze up I' may have to take the damn lawnmower back out o' the shed#$%&*:o|:mad:
Poor ole MuthaNature is all whacked out on El Nino hormones....:(:(.....when we do finally get a lil snow it will be on open creeks/swamps and rivers......gonna be ugly:eek:

It's gonna be like 4 yrs ago, when most trails in southern ON didn't open. Like you said, swamps and water holes never set up. Ugggly.
Ms

Is anyone riding?

The mountains close to home have 2-3ft above 4000ft, might ride next week if this weather trend stays with us.

Back