• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ddm hid lights

Yammynytro

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2008 Yamaha Nytro RTX
Hi all new to forum but been reading for awhile. Anyway I ordered ddm lights for my nytro, when I check my tracking # it hasn't moved from China for last 4 days. Is this typical. I live in southern Maine

I have ordered many sets from them and depending what warehouse your particular set it is will determine that. Most all were normal but I had one come through like that and was when I got the 55watt ballasts etc. Never had that issue with the 34 watt ballasts. Maybe coincidence? What set did you order in the end? I can fire mine up and take pic tomorrow. Has been all tore a part cuz doing mods while is still warm out! They way bright!

I had the same issue. Tracking will update once it hits the north America. I don't recall the time it took to get the package but it was definitely less than 2 weeks and I believe it was actually closer to 1 week. (shipped from china to montreal Canada)

CHINA... I guess you get what you pay for.

I know people with over 5 years on these hid kits and not a single issue.

My tracking issue is that once the package changes into another country you need a new tracking number. I emailed ddm and they gave me an update. Took about 7 days to get to my house.

They are insanely bright! 35 watt 4300k

I know people with over 5 years on these hid kits and not a single issue.

My tracking issue is that once the package changes into another country you need a new tracking number. I emailed ddm and they gave me an update. Took about 7 days to get to my house.

They are insanely bright! 35 watt 4300k

Do they have kits for trucks and cars too?

Yes DDM has lots for all. I have two rockets, truck with hi lo and fogs and same with car. Also got a set in my Nytro and Prob something I am missing also etc. Have 9 Ddm kits all in. No other brands and no reason to try. Best price, warranty, and customer service!! Always stand by their products and go above and beyond anytime a issue arises. Got a little issue now but they always take care of me so never worried and don't have to buy new parts in 5 years if these fail. Most kits have a 1 yr warranty etc. No brainer and very loyal because of all! Liz is real sweet and knowledgeable. Work with her often. Hope this helps

Yes DDM has lots for all. I have two rockets, truck with hi lo and fogs and same with car. Also got a set in my Nytro and Prob something I am missing also etc. Have 9 Ddm kits all in. No other brands and no reason to try. Best price, warranty, and customer service!! Always stand by their products and go above and beyond anytime a issue arises. Got a little issue now but they always take care of me so never worried and don't have to buy new parts in 5 years if these fail. Most kits have a 1 yr warranty etc. No brainer and very loyal because of all! Liz is real sweet and knowledgeable. Work with her often. Hope this helps

I'll have to look into them but for now I stick with who takes care of TotallYamaha

Kinda like he saying for me if it broke don't fix it. If all is perfect don't try and change it cuz hard to beat a totally satisfied customer. I am not a gambling man hence why I dumped my polaris and bought a Yamaha. Lol. So I simple stick with what I know and know works. That's all nothing more than less. I always buy from members first if possible. Thansk

Sorry tool so long to reply. I got the 35 watt slim ballast 4500k set. I did a little research on lights and found quite favorable reviews on ddm. Not sure I know who Rock is?

Regardless you'll have your kit long before it's time to ride the sleds! Took me about 30 min to install mine using the supplied harness. Had to drill the holes bigger on the ends of the ground wires to fit where grizz recommended. No big deal. You'll love the bright light!

Last edited:
Sorry tool so long to reply. I got the 35 watt slim ballast 4500k set. I did a little research on lights and found quite favorable reviews on ddm. Not sure I know who Rock is?

rock is short for rockmeister. he makes the hot hands booster kit for yamaha hand grips. he also has a power supply, trailjams in helmet stero system, starter savers and now hid kits. i have a video of one in my 1997 et410t/r that he gave me to test. put the other one in my 2008 wr250x bike. they work great.

Does he make the yamaheater w/boost? But back to the lights the main reason I ended up going with the ddm was that I have followed what grizztracks has done with his sled. He seems to know what he is talking about. I don't get to start riding until mid December/early January so each October to first of December sleds get hauled out and modifications begin.

Back