• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Did you guys see the new Cat Catalyst?

I like it, but will a turbo 998 fit in it? Will there be a 998 turbo for 24 or will the relationship dissolve?

Glenn, I've heard there was a 7 year contract signed, but I dont know if it will go in the new chassis or not. I highly doubt it will fit in the two-stroke chassis. Perhaps a wider body version of it, but I myself doubt you'd see that in the next couple of years, anything is possible I guess but there's not even a 850 powerplant ready too go in there yet, who knows how long it will take them to come with the wide body version, but there's no way a three cylinder four stroke turbo is going to fit in that existing Catalyst chassis, the little two-stroke 600 is shoehorned in there already.

Triple will fit with different tube sections and slightly wider lower side panels. Will they? Probably not till ProCross parts are used up. Think Bearcat.

And it’s a 2 year contract not 7. 7000 and Pantera will be back 24. 129” model also. Not sure if that was just 7000 or the Catalyst.

Cat will have the bigger bore 2 stroke for 24. At some point I'd guess they'd have a 4 stroke in a modified chassis, when that will happen and if Yamaha is involved - who knows?

The 2024 is only going to get the 600. The big bore will not be ready for 2024. No word on four strokes going into the Catalyst yet.

That’s correct
My cat dealer thinks they’ll be 18k
Won’t sell many at that price and 25 a bigger than 800 coming
I also don’t see 998 fitting in catalyst

There was over a hundred motorcycles at moon motorsports this week. They actually had sxs's outside and I haven't seen that since may 2020. Miles has tons of Polaris xcs on the floor apparently.

Going to be some serious discounts in the future when all this inventory sits on the floor for awhile. Probably won't make a difference with the high interest rates.

Trucks and.cars will probably be even worse.

Msrp on the 6000 rxc was 16 this year
That’s a guess
We all hoped not too on that price
Comment was that’s textron
Bleed out a company and write it off
Idk???
Like i said I’m rooting for cat
Three is much better than two

There was over a hundred motorcycles at moon motorsports this week. They actually had sxs's outside and I haven't seen that since may 2020. Miles has tons of Polaris xcs on the floor apparently.

Going to be some serious discounts in the future when all this inventory sits on the floor for awhile. Probably won't make a difference with the high interest rates.

Trucks and.cars will probably be even worse.
Tousley has multiple Doo and Poo options on the floor as well, even over MSRP. Suddenly seems sales are flat. Won't discount will just change it to order only and then continue to raise prices. Everyone said Boosts were going to be impossible to find yet I have seen like 5+ at dealers. 23K for a sled????

Back